Sunday, August 7, 2011

Just when you think you know what's going on...

So much has happened since I last blogged about Life. I got a full time teaching position in Western Kentucky. I will be teaching U.S. History and World Civilizations. It's going to be a crazy first week. My sister and I will be going up there today, tomorrow is orientation, and the next day is my first day of classes. I also have to go home to get my driver's test later in the week. Not looking forward to leaving my kids with a sub so soon.

I have my own classroom! My sister is going apartment hunting for me. I know she'll work hard. She's a gem, moving up with me for a few days while I wait for my driver's test. I really hope that she finds a job that she can be proud of soon. I feel guilty about my happiness a little, and I know I shouldn't. More blogs are sure to follow once, I'm settled in, but I don't know when that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment